Web applications are typically required to have high availability levels as they are accessed by customers world-wide across all time zones. Consequently, testing web application security has become a high priority for companies. Understanding existing vulnerabilities and security weaknesses in their web applications is necessary to be able to properly address any open issues.
Our Services for Web application security testing
Our services for testing web application security may include different types of tests depending on the specific needs of the web application.
- Vulnerability scanning
- Password cracking
- SQL injection and cross-site scripting
- Buffer overflow
- Security misconfiguration
- Un-validated redirects and forwards
- Verification of roles and access rights
- Brute force attacks
- Testing access from within and outside the network.
- Security risk assessment report with findings and recommendations.