Social Engineering is a technique used by hackers to bypass the actual “hacking” and receive information they seek directly from the person who has the information. Social engineering is basically asking people for confidential information under the guise of another individual or organization. This can be done in person, via email, on the phone, using simple or sometimes sophisticated techniques. Employees are often the weakest link in an organization’s security posture.
Our Services for social engineering testing
We test your vulnerability to social engineering attacks using different techniques which may include:
- Accessing secure business areas through in-person social engineering attempts
- Obtaining private information via vishing, phishing or in person.
- Testing through targeted spear phishing or whaling attacks
- Clean desk policy reviews
- Detailed report with findings and recommendations.