The creative industry of entertainment and media is just as vulnerable to being hacked as any other. We have heard incidents of films being hacked and published on Youtube prior to their release, causing great financial losses to the film producers. Entertainment companies may also be subject to ransomware and theft for monetary gain. These attacks can impact the reputation of entertainment companies.
The entertainment industry is now highly connected technologically which automatically makes these firms a prime target for cyber crime. A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack can render a company helpless. Web site defacement can lead to brand issues. Losing intellectual property can impact the company’s ability to compete.Our services for the entertainment and media industry
Our goal is to help our entertainment and media clients get more secure and allow them to continue with their work without worrying about the stress of having to secure themselves against cyber criminals.
- Security Risk Assessment
- PCI assessment and compliance
- Information security program improvement
- Creation of policies and procedures
- Incident response planning
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Physical security testing and social engineering testing
- CISO as a service
- Security Awareness training